Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What I've Been Up to

I've been working on some Christmas tags, these are sprinkled with German glass glitter but the sparkle doesn't show up well on camera..sad as they really sparkle. I stained the tags with black walnut stain and then used vintage Christmas postcard images on them...think they turned out cute. They are nice attached to a gift or used on a card. There are lot of craft ideas in my other blog so take a look...I will post a link there for free holiday graphics .. There are lots of links for many free craft tutorials also. This winter is a good time to craft when the weather gets bad outside...not that it gets that bad here...we've even barbecued on Christmas day...but we do have our rainy cold days. I took this photo out in the backyard and you can see our grass is very green and lush right now...it likes the cooler weather.

I am starting to decorate my blogs for the holidays...got a new template on my other blog, quite festive!

1 comment:

  1. Those tags are so sweet, Dani!! They look so antique-ish.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?