Saturday, November 22, 2008

I woke up not able to talk, just a croak......I knew I was getting a cold and its settled in my throat...going to be hard to answer the phone today....we don't get too many calls on the weekends anyway....Alan has 3 jobs today though...one private person and two REO properties.
Our youngest son is here, and he is taking good care of me.....he is vacuuming the house right now..isn't that nice? He's always liked to vaccum.
Not too much to post today, but I did want to post another Thanksgiving postcard..only a few days away now....

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dani - a lot of that going around and so glad you have such great help! Take care and love the cute postcards - the girl looks like a Kewpie Doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this postcard for sure:) Im down with a head cold too! Im so glad I dont have little kids any more because all I want to do is sleep. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well, Dani! We are just recovering from nasty colds too. Seems it has made the rounds from coast to coast. So nice that your son is there taking care of you. What a dear!

    Thank you for sharing that postcard. I've been searching for just the right thing to post for Thanksgiving. I think I've found it. Love the face on that little girl.

    Wishing you and Alan and your boys a very happy Thanksgiving,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?