Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Dog of the Week and Paperbacks

Meet Chaddar...he is a boxer mix. Occasionally Don lets others use the website to advertise their dog and this is the case here...he is living with his family but they can no longer keep him. He is very healthy, 4 years old, loves children. He also has a micro-chip and all his shots..and a PetSmart dog school graduate! He knows many commands and is very attentive....you can find our more about Chaddar through the Sun City K-9 rescue site....just click on our dogs.....

I am selling some paperback books through my other blog.....Michael Critchton books...we find alot of paperbacks and these are very exciting a little scary but compelling if you or someone you know likes thrillers....Michael Critchton was the author who wrote Jursasic Park...each of the paperbacks I have were made into movies but the books are better in every case.
If you are going on a vacation this summer, these would be great to take along.....I read the one"TimeLine" 3 times...as a Christian, I was intrigued by the science involved, quantum physics and dimensions...couldn't put it down.
Just email me at daniv@verizon.net if you are interested. I will mail these out media mail so the shipping is tiny and included in the price or if you have something to trade, I am open to that too.....I can't list these in my shops as they are not vintage and Ebay just isn't friendly anymore.
I have also have several Janet Evanovich paperbacks...some of her Stephanie Plum series...

The crockpot recipe I spoke about yesterday was very very good....our youngest absolutely loved it and so did we....there is enough left for tonight too as it serves 6 people and there was just the 3 of us.....highly recommend you try it.....a lot of flavor, good textures and very tasty.
You can just click on the recipe photo to get the recipe...very easy too which is ok with me...

2 comments:

  1. My sister, Cora, told me to visit your blog! I am so glad she did, I have been reading your past posts and enjoying them all!! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaddar is such a cute dog! I hope he gets a good home. I'd rather live in a tent or eat dirt than give up my pets (all rescues).

    Good luck on selling the books. We used to have a second-hand bookshop when I lived elsewhere, and they actually gave good prices for books -- most of them just want to give trade-in credit -- Ebay is indeed a tough place now, the fees are sky-high and it just seems to have gotten pretty dog-eat-dog!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?