Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy birthday!

Photobucket

Today is our oldest son's birthday......21 years old!

Happy Birthday, Donny!



Photobucket


My friend Kay, sent me this link...a wonderful WOW testimony of a Muslim woman who came to Jesus....HIS CHANNEL you do have to download a widget to listen but only takes a few minutes to download....the video is a little long so listen when you have the time but well worth it.....there are alot of inspirational videos on this site, my favorite is Chuck Smith but there are others, I haven't checked them all out yet....

Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. 21 -- such an important milestone birthday! Hope your son's b'day was fun-filled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your blog today -- the garden looks great! I wish I had a place to garden and a green thumb to do it with!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?