Monday, March 2, 2009



I went ahead and posted two more of this ladies videos as they look so good...I do the same thing but instead of peppers, I use summer squash or zucchini...plus shake a little Parmesan cheese on it too..you can also add some sliced fresh tomatoes....delicious and filling...I might try the bread recipe soon too...

We will get getting alot of summer squash this year as I have about 10 plants growing...I would like to have a couple of pepper plants though...Alan can't handle green peppers but tolerates the red and yellow ones...I like ortega chilies too.....
we transplanted the seedlings into the boxes, and even our old wheelbarrow...they are all doing well and growing like weeds....the weather has been very nice here, in the 80s and around 40 at night.....
I feel so sorry for the east coast and south with all the snow.

4 comments:

  1. I think many of us are going to be looking for frugal recipes soon! I don't understand if the plan the government passed is going to work or not to stop the downward slide -- I do know that things are getting scary here, in terms of jobs and also in terms of people seeming to want to take advantage of others during a bad time...

    Hilarious picture of that kitty, oh, he looks MAD!

    You are planting already? We can't really grow much out here, our water is just terrible, it is piped in from 2 hours away and is so salty...we have the sunshine and soil, just no water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy greetings to you,

    Now, that makes me want to make homemade bread, but there's not enough time as I have prayer group and church tonight. You do such a good job with your blog, so I need to go do a new entry because there is time for that.

    God bless you,

    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I loved listening to CLara about the depression. I feel like we are starting to live in that now!
    You asked if my bed was vintage no its not it is pretty isnt it? I found it at a local bed store and it took me 3 months to get it shipped to me from Japan. Ill take pics of the other pieces I have soon so you can see them all. But my room is a mess right now:) Im not the greatest house cleaner thats for sure! Thanks for the prayers for Carol I know she felt them. BLessings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you posted about Miss Clara, Dani- I went to youtube and watched all of her videos and have really enjoyed them! I went to her grandson's website and they are suppodsed to have a DVD out soon with all her stories and recipes!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?