Monday, March 2, 2009



I went ahead and posted two more of this ladies videos as they look so good...I do the same thing but instead of peppers, I use summer squash or zucchini...plus shake a little Parmesan cheese on it too..you can also add some sliced fresh tomatoes....delicious and filling...I might try the bread recipe soon too...

We will get getting alot of summer squash this year as I have about 10 plants growing...I would like to have a couple of pepper plants though...Alan can't handle green peppers but tolerates the red and yellow ones...I like ortega chilies too.....
we transplanted the seedlings into the boxes, and even our old wheelbarrow...they are all doing well and growing like weeds....the weather has been very nice here, in the 80s and around 40 at night.....
I feel so sorry for the east coast and south with all the snow.
Post a Comment