Monday, August 11, 2008

Today I've been organizing my computer....deleting old files, making some new ones, putting things in the right files...seems like I spend half my time trying to find that one graphic or label or photo...wondering where I filed it, etc. Decided it was time to clean the computer and organize.
Found some things I had forgotten all about, like this Good Housekeeping ad...cute, huh?
I think when I get done, it will save me time when I am blogging or in my groups...

Its getting a little cooler in the evenings...previews of the fall just ahead.....the Old Prairie Register
has their news letter out with lots of good fall ideas in it so click and enjoy.....
Well, better get back to organizing...didn't realize how much stuff is in this computer, no wonder it was running slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?