Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday - Just a Note

I sometimes post on my other blog, like today, so please take a look over here
I posted about my experiences cleaning vintage linens, and some cleaning linen recipes. These would should work for any dingy whites, regardless of age.

Solange from Brazil, has tagged me in Portugese and as near as I can understand through the translator....I am supposed to post one of my strengths and one weakness + tag 7 others..
My main strength.....I think it is probably the gift of encouragement...I always seem to find the good in any situation and my weakness I think the thing that hurts me the most is my distaste to exercise....I used to walk every day but fell and badly hurt myself...haven't really gotten back into it and I know I've suffered for it, I think its fear and that is not a good thing.
well, now I am supposed to tag others:
Paula from the Fraker Farm
Cora from Hidden Riches from Secret Places
Linda from Living in Buhl-a-land
Lea from Farmhouse Blessings
Kay from Mused News
Judy from Judy's Postcards Plus
and last but certainly not least
Vic from 2 Much Farm Primitives
well, there ya go, Solange.....a tag all the way from Beautiful Brazil!

3 comments:

  1. Ok I'll be tagged and post something soon - we have houseguests for a week (missionaries I'll write about on the blog later on) - thanks for thinking of me!BTW - fear is a booger for most of us - fear of injury, failure, embarrassment, loneliness - whatever - maybe that is why scripture says so many times - Do Not Fear. He knew we'd have that tendency - Yes I think you are an encourager also - which blesses people more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dani, checked out you embroidery blog and I just love it!I too dislike to exercise but I think I think I get quite a workout from all that I have to do outside! Blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exercise! What is that? At the moment I don't have any auctions on Ebay. May do a few later today.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?