Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ebay Thursday - Frstyfrolk Treasures

My friend Cyndi, has a great eBay store....if you have a dog or know someone who does, she has wonderful leashes, collars, etc.....she also stocks all sorts of Coca-Cola collectibles and other cool stuff......her eBay store is called Frstyfrolk New and Vintage Treasures.
she sells the dog related items in honor of their Golden Retriever, Megan sadly who passed away suddenly this past spring...
She also is a blogger and it's By the Light of the Moon, they have a new dog, a Golden Retriever named Emma......who by the way has her own blog.....

I am drawn to her Coca-Cola collectibles would love to show you a photo (they are protected) so you will just have to check them out for yourself. If you see the oval tray with the pretty lady, that is my favorite...
I thought every Thursday I will highlight one of my friends Ebay store or auctions...I no longer sell on Ebay, do buy occasionally, we got a really good deal (we hope, haven't got it yet) of a cat Furminator deshedding brush for Bandit...its supposed to be very good, Donny uses them at the pet rescue so we will see....they are usually over $30 at the pet stores and we won one on Ebay for $20 including shipping.
This is a stock photo, when we do the deed with Bandit we will let you know..she sheds quite a bit, she might weigh less...I keep telling Matt," she's not fat... she's fluffy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?