Thursday, June 26, 2008

Paula, of Fraker Farm has awarded me the Arte y Pico Award. Thank you!Photobucket

*************************************************************************************
Now the rules to this award are the following:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribution to the blogging community.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4) The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin to this award.
5) To show these rules.

I always have a difficult time choosing between so many wonderful blogs..I have met so many nice people through blogging..so its taken me awhile to pick out just 5..
I have chosen the following because I have met each of these (except one) through blogging or Ebay...Linda from Living in Buhl-a-Land, her descriptions of Texas, photography and compassion for others is inspiring, Judy from Judy's Postcards Plus is a favorite as I love old vintage postcards. If you've read my blog for anytime vintage postcards and photos are right up my alley...Cyndi, from By the Light of the Moon..her tender heart and sweetness makes my day, Alan, (my dear husbands blog), Locksmith92584 ...he always has something to say ..and finally Naomi, of Naomisnotions, she has the greatest prim creations and I dearly love her family..her boys are so much like ours when they were little.

Blogging has brought me new friends from all across our great country and overseas...that I never would have met otherwise...I hope we can continue to learn from one another, encourage each other, pray for one another, and have some fun along the way...

7 comments:

  1. well gollleeee - I'm plumb embarrassed (in a flattered all to pieces way) I've so much enjoyed finding you through blogging - it is a blessing to find women who are productive, actively serving the Lord and creating beauty in their world. You more than deserve an award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Dani, on the award!

    Thanks too for stopping by to visit my blog! I'm so glad you did! I enjoyed my visit here too! I'll be coming back soon!

    ~ Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dani, Congratulations on winning your award. I noticed you live in Riverside County, I also live there, in Corona. Not that far from you!
    Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I love your blog and the pillowcases are beautiful!

    Oh, I'm getting local bloggers together for a lunch or tea in downtown Orange soon. Would you be interested in joining up with us. I thought it would be fun to meet some fellow bloggers.

    I go to Oceanside all the time to visit my brother and a good friend of mine. But I've never been to the Ruby's down there. I'll have to go soon.

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award Dani....and congratulations on your receiving it.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Dani!!! I will put it on my blog! :) That was so sweet of you!!!

    And congrats to you getting it too!!! :)

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dani, Oh My, I am so honored to have the award. I have seen it before and never knew the meaning behind it. Thanks!

    I always love your blog with the vintage pictures and treasure you as a friend.

    It would be fun to get together with blogger friends for lunch!

    I will be fly buzzing you! smiles, cyndi

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?