Friday, June 13, 2008

Monopoly Board Pattern


We were at the county fair one year...I always have to look at all the needlework people enter..and saw someone won a blue ribbon for a cross stitched monopoly board..they had covered it with plexiglass and framed it to protect the stitching so it could really be used. I thought it would be fun to make one also and found this pattern on Ebay including the thread..but have never made it....

I have this for sale in my store so if someone would like it, I am selling it for far less than I paid...would be a fun project to do this summer. All you need is the Aida cloth.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dani, I have just now got a chance to catch up and read every one's blogs. I just love your embroidered pillowcases! I was surprised to see the monopoly board. Guess every thing can be embroidered! Have a wonderful weekend, blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat pattern, Dani! If only I didn't have sooo many other stitchery projects staring at me.
    Our family loves to play monopoly I just saw a really neat version at Hobby Lobby which was a stitcher's monopoly. I just loved it!

    ... about that soft scrub ... first I had to find out what Corian was??? LOL I am behind the times. The scrub is very gentle but I have another recipe coming up that sprays from a bottle and it has less baking soda in it so it would gentler still. Maybe that would be safer. I hope to get it posted this week. Or if you want it earlier, just email me.

    Hugs,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?