Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday Tags


Just had to show you these new tags, I have almost completed....I am quite pleased on how they came out..these is a new pattern for me...I will be listing them when finished in my shop....I decided to do alot more beading on them which sparkle and I think they came out really nice....there is one more in the set of 3 to do.....
A good friend asked about Santa tags..sadly the one set I had from last year got "smoked" in the fire so I made another set..
a rather old world Saint Nickolas....I listed these yesterday...right now there is free shipping on everything....

Can't believe how fast this year is going....fall is in the air, even though we had hot weather over the weekend..it was over 100 yesterday....Alan made more fig conserve over the weekend...plus I made 5 pints of pickled figs...we also  dried peaches..I think I might dry some orange slices today...would be nice for fall decorating...we put all the jars in boxes and stacked  them in our big walk in closet. A dark cool place...

3 comments:

  1. Very nice tags Dani..I still have some of yours and they will go in my sale up North this fall :)
    I bought a dehydrator a few weeks ago at the WM here and when I read the booklet I decided it wasn't what I wanted and took it back. I was planning to dry some oranges and apples and tried a recipe for microwave and burnt most of them. I will just wait until I get back up North and get mine back from my son (it is 37 yrs old) and use it..It still works good and he uses it a lot. I will be having a sale in my blog next week and also a yard sale in my blog ...will let you know when I have it posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tags Dani- you've been quite a crafty little bee lately!
    I'm glad to hear you're getting fall-ish weather- it can't come to soon here after the scorching summer we've had. I am really looking forward to fall this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty stitchin'!

    Pickled figs -- yes! And the dired orange slices do look wonderful wired on wreaths or in bowls of potpourri, too!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?