Friday, August 6, 2010

Thoughts on a more serious nature



we've traveled and so enjoyed a few of our national parks....more in the western north than anywhere else..Arches, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore, etc. I viewed this video over a week ago and its message has bothered me ever since...our country is being trashed,and polluted by not just normal people looking for work but drug runners, ( seeing prayer rugs, and Koran's listed ,perhaps terrorists). The drug running is so bad and violent, they can't send anyone in these areas to check on the wildlife.


regardless of your opinion on illegal immigration....our borders desperately need to be secured.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn`t agree more. Other states are tweaking their new, proposed immigration laws so they don`t have the problem Arizona is having. Mr. Obama and Eric Holder have yet to visit the borders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this video before Dani, and it makes me SICK! Yes, the borders need to be secured ASAP, not sure why they are letting it go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That this would be allowed to continue is unimaginable... I felt like Arizona's policy was right on track but had NO IDEA this was going on- it needs to stop NOW!
    Thanks for sharing, Dani...
    It's so good to see you back... things are slowing down for me enough to start blogging again- sure have missed you this summer. I'm going to read your older posts and get caught up with everything!
    Hugs,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?