Friday, August 27, 2010

Down to the River



Thought I'd post this wonderful Alison Krauss video....so much of our heritage has been forgotten...American was once a very Christian country..not perfect for sure, lots of problems but better... people had a sense of decency and humanity in most places .these photos of baptism are outstanding. My mama said even though she's have to walk to the bus stop at night during the Depression with the days earnings in her purse in the bad part of town...no one ever bothered her and in fact, the homeless men watched out so she was safe...would that happen now? I doubt it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video and song. Filled my heart with warmth and faith. I sang along. God bless all those people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani I loved the song and video Thats my kinda music. I pray all is well with you :) Hows the beautiful duck doing?

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?