Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Kitty Needs Our Help


This is Mia..her owner is Nellie who lives in Chicago and is Nancy's daughter (Inside Nana's Head)
Mia is very sick and is at the vets right now......you can read more of her story by clicking on the above link
I know how much vet bills cost having 4 cats of our own and hope all my blog readers can help out, even if its  just a small amount......and I will give 50% of any sales in my shop towards Mia's care also.....together we can make a difference.....for Mia and for Nellie....

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, thank you SO much for doing this. it means so much to me (and mia) to see so many kind strangers reaching out. i will keep you all posted on her progress. thank you so much, again.
    -nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is very lucky, I just got paid from Textbroker. I would like to help out Mia so I'm going over to Nancy's blog and hit that ol' Paypal button. Poor, poor kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your help Dani and for posting about Mia..If anyone would like to post about Mia in their blog just go to my blog and snag info and pictures...all help is appreciated and it comes in many different ways :)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?