Monday, August 2, 2010

A Quiet Monday

I am getting a few things accomplished...3 more tags done.....I will start listing them soon.....in case anyone would like a set (or two.or three) ..there are two more designs to go and then I'm planning on some tree ornaments......
today was  a quiet day...everyone went to work...all the 4 guys...kinda nice to have the house to myself..turned on the radio, and did alot of housework...then stitched these up this afternoon while watching a movie.....
this morning we enjoyed  the plum jam Alan had made the day before..our youngest (19) sampled it and  his eyes got big..."Good stuff!" he couldn't believe how good homemade is.....
the weather is warm here but not too bad..the clothes on the line dried very fast as we had a good wind too....it felt like it could rain , and wish it would to break the  humidity...I cooked up some of the tiny little apples that we have from our Beverly Hills apple tree...they didn't make too much, only about two cups but it sure tastes good....we will have it for dessert this evening...yum!



Thought you might enjoy these very old cat photos..guess adding captions isn't a new thing.....


4 comments:

  1. That one cat picture reminds me of when Nellie was little and used to dress her cats..they were very understanding and never fussed about it.
    Yes home made goodies are the best...anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old pics! Homemade jam is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those old pictures, Dani- and I love those new tags you made. I was so pleased with the ones I bought from you last year- they were perfect on my tree!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?