Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday Dog of the Week, Foxy



Foxy got her name by how she looks, she is a miniature Pinscher mix and so cute..just like a little fox..she's about a year and a half old and looking for her forever home..
she's friendly and sweet..a nice small companion dog...when she is adopted, she will bring along with her 30 days of pre-paid pet health insurance and also free registration of her microchip with 24 hour PetWatch..you can find Foxy at the Sun City K-9 Rescue as well as other information.

The rescue has a program those of you who have furry pets might be interested in....if you enroll your pets in the Shelter Care Pet insurance program though the rescue website, the rescue is given a $25.00 donation. If you've ever had an ill pet, you know how expensive vet care can be...pet health insurance can save you thousands $$..just click on the link on the main page of the rescue for more information, its on the lower right hand side of the page.


“And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ,” (Philippians 1:9-10)

3 comments:

  1. I watn every dog that you post about! But I know I cant so I just pray for them and for you darling som for taking such great care of them.
    I did find a USB cord for my camera on Ebay and Im waiting for it now. I have no idea what happen to my other cord since I never took it from the computer but oh well .
    Im hoping to post on my site when Im in Hawaii from my friend Debbies computer but we will see.
    Happy stitching my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pose of Foxy's. What a sweetie girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little dog!
    Love the scripture- Philippians is one of my favorite books.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?