Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday

I had another photo to post of Prince...this one is better..he's sitting on our sons lap at the Woofstock festival that they had on Saturday...like I said, I think I am in love with this little guy...wouldn't you be? He looks like he's smiling, huh? but we are cat people, sorry, Prince....

Did you listen to the Presidents speech last night? what you may not know is while that was going on, there was a vote on another czar....Cass Sunstein as the regulatory czar
..he believes animals should be able to sue in court...right off the Peta website for sure...he agreed with the regulations passed here in Ca to stop the water to our farmers because of a tiny smelt, putting farmers out of business and prices to rise...he doesn't believe in even killing mice and rats when they invade your house..that its cruel....guess we will have to adopt several more cats! I think cats are way more cruel than a mousetrap but maybe that's just me?
He also wants to regulate the internet...but his nomination is being held up....you can read more about it here

4 comments:

  1. Ship that sweet little doggie to me Dani...I will take him in a minute..Whats 1 more now and he is little enough to still fit in our bed...That is one of the sweetest little faces I have ever seen..How could anyone not want him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping and hoping Prince will find a home soon...he is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prince is so sweet, Dani- are you sure you won't reconsider! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, he almost looks like a shaved down teddy bear, SO cute:)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?