Monday, September 7, 2009


I've been sick with the flu....I don't think its the swine flu but am taking precautions.....feeling a bit better today but not out of the woods yet...still achy and sore from coughing.....so far no one else has gotten it and pray it stays that way.
Lots of rest and liquids.....I haven't gotten the flu in years....
its not much fun...so I thought I'd post some fun photos and make my own.



I am learning to be thankful in any state I find myself.....there is always something to be thankful for......


BE THANKFUL


Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire.
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something,
for it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations,
because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge,
because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes.
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary,
because it means you've made a difference.

It's easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who
are also thankful for the setbacks.
Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles,
and they can become your blessings.

~~Author Unknown

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dani, lovely post and so true:) I love the pandas and hope you get to feeling better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're not feeling well! I hope you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep resting, m'dear! Flu is nothing to take lightly, swine-flu or regular flu, it doesn't matter, both are very serious illnesses!

    I enjoyed yer funny captions on those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! Hope you feel better Soon!!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the pictures...the sink looks like mine with the kitties..You sure are good at finding stuff..and the verse was a wake up call to reality..I am going to copy paste it and email to some of my kids...thanks Dani for all the awesome posts you do..I hope you are feeling well soon
    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you're not feeling well, Dani- hope you get better soon.
    The poem is beautiful. Love the chicken picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear Dani, lovely post. I love it.
    Blessings

    Sol

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?