Saturday, September 19, 2009

We have a winner!

Linda Sue won this week! Tom Hanks was the answer.......what can I say? you are just too sharp,..can't fool you readers........his looks haven't changed that much, have they?

I woke up very early this morning, 4:30 and helped our youngest to go on a men's retreat....the local Calvary Chapel men's group is going up to the mountains for the weekend......first time, Matt has been camping so he's in for an adventure......I took him over to a friends house who was taking him at 5:30 in the morning......he'll be back tomorrow afternoon.

I have to drop off something at the post office and then maybe hit the local thrift shop..or see if there are any garage sales today....a little tired from having to get up so early.....

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited - rarely win anything and if it is from Dani - it'll be super cute! Thank you and hope Matt has a wonderful time with a group of Christian men camping - sounds like a terrific time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Linda Sue!

    I can't stand getting up REALLY early...makes me feel so funny the rest of the day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only time I am up at 4 A M is nights when I can't sleep. The things we do for our kids huh? Hope they remember when we get really really old :)
    I think I like the way Tom Hanks looks now better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, congrats! I would never have figured that one out...........

    Hope you find good stuff at the trift...I need to do that too. Have been so busy in the garden that I haven't been anywhere for a while!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?