Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday Dog of the Week

Introducing Gabby, a 2 year old pure bred Papillon...Papillon's are small friendly dogs, bred for companionship, rather elegant...they are a type of spaniel and love human companionship...Gabby is no exception...she loves people and loves to be held.......not really recommended for small children however. She was a stray, is healthy and ready for her forever home.......she needs an owner, who will pamper her and give her the love she craves...she will reward her owner with loyalty and companionship. You can see Gabby and also many other small (and large) dogs at the rescue website.....Sun City K-9 Dog Rescue

Just to let know, Kiki the cat has been adopted! and I think that Prince has also...happy endings!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! My shepherd would be afraid of her, lol....NO, I'm NOT kidding!!!!! Hope she finds herself a wonderful home:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all dogs, but the Papillon is my very most favorite breed. They are incredible dogs, just incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very cute dog.I know you will find her a very good home. I wish I could have her ,but I've already have two.You are doing a very good thing and May God bless you for it. XXOO Marie Antionette

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?