Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Box of Surprises

I spent part of last night coughing again...can't seem to shake it yet....been over a week..I feel fine but just have this residual cough....kinda annoying......plus I kept dreaming about kittens...kittens?
I dreamt we were re keying a house and there was a litter..Alan said to pick one out to take home and I kept chasing them around the backyard......the one I wanted was a little orange puff ball but I never did catch him....
Thank you to all who have sent me get well cards...that is so nice! I so appreciate it, more than you can know....

I was cheered up a few days ago with a package.......Nancy sent me a box of goodies.....and alot of her handmade soap samples.....she wanted us to test them and see what we liked the best..I like the prim brown sugar and also autumn about the best....
wonderful fragrances and good soap.......I am getting into washing my hands more and more after everything...be like Monk in the TV series soon if this keeps up......I went into the grocery store the other day and looked for the antiseptic wipe dispenser many stores have near the entrance to clean the cart handle but didn't find it...
She also sent me a nice market tote,

this one has kittens on it....another sign?

and two pincushions.....

I had posted already about the other pincushion that I was lucky enough to win in one of her giveaways.....
This box was such a cheerful thing...and I hope you will check out her nice goodies on her website....just click on her name at the top of this post.......

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you are still coughing.
    Hope you get rid of that in a big hurry!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?