Friday, September 4, 2009

Who Am I?

I was born in in Los Angeles, Ca, a only child....as a child, I liked baseball cards and comic books....
I was very close to my Russian grandmother who I called "Oma" she passed away in German at the age of 93 in 2008....and I visited her often in her later years..

I first started in commercials and my first break was in a TV show that was shortlived based on the Parenthood movie.....I went on to do small roles in "The New Lassie" and "Roseanne". I got to work with Robert DeNiro, and Helen Barkin in my first big movie. I got an academy award for my next movie, and a Golden Globe in 1993....

I am unmarried and in my spare time, I work on environmental issues....
Who am I?

More hints tomorrow and a photo...
the prize this week is a set of sticky notes and a pen..sorry, no batteries in my camera...for a photo of the prize...

Tomorrow the dog rescue and others are having a Woofstock festival at the park that is very close to our home so hopefully I will get some batteries and take some photos...should be fun if it isn't too hot...it was 110 yesterday on our patio....
Post a Comment