Friday, September 4, 2009

Who Am I?

I was born in in Los Angeles, Ca, a only child....as a child, I liked baseball cards and comic books....
I was very close to my Russian grandmother who I called "Oma" she passed away in German at the age of 93 in 2008....and I visited her often in her later years..

I first started in commercials and my first break was in a TV show that was shortlived based on the Parenthood movie.....I went on to do small roles in "The New Lassie" and "Roseanne". I got to work with Robert DeNiro, and Helen Barkin in my first big movie. I got an academy award for my next movie, and a Golden Globe in 1993....

I am unmarried and in my spare time, I work on environmental issues....
Who am I?

More hints tomorrow and a photo...
the prize this week is a set of sticky notes and a pen..sorry, no batteries in my camera...for a photo of the prize...

Tomorrow the dog rescue and others are having a Woofstock festival at the park that is very close to our home so hopefully I will get some batteries and take some photos...should be fun if it isn't too hot...it was 110 yesterday on our patio....

5 comments:

  1. LOL, I thought you were describing yourself,I really don't have a clue, guess I'll wait for more hints:)Hope your weekend is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping it will cool down for Woofstock. 110 is just too hot, entirely too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey is it George Clooney? Heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, try again,,,not George...maybe I made it too hard..tomorrow, I will add more hints and the pic...you can guess again...

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?