Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday Chat about a Variety of Things


We've been working, working, working..so many calls, so little time to blog.....so many foreclosures...rather sad and today a realtor says there are tons more. June has been our biggest month ever....we've both been very tired with lots of driving....the van isn't the most comfortable vehicle to ride in....I hope not to go tomorrow....Alan has a lockout and that is all so far. But we've been getting an average of about 3 calls a day from REO realtors.

We made fish tacos this evening, they were so good....we all love fish tacos......you just cook the tortilla shells, then add your cooked fish (we used fish sticks, the easy way out), a little ranch dressing or sour cream (I like the dressing), chopped tomato, cabbage and avocado....yum...we also had black beans, and sliced oranges for dessert. Simple, healthy and good.

Gas prices are sure going up......we got through alot with the amount of driving we do. Its crept up to about $3.00 a gallon, sometimes we can find it for a little less by careful shopping. Is it just because its summer?

Last but not least, I've been having a blast playing Farm on Facebook. I didn't think I would like Facebook and although several invited me, resisted. But after taking the plunge, find it really nice...I've reconnected with several old friends I haven't heard of in 30 years, discovered some new distant family members and generally am having fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm dragging my feet about Facebook, too. It seems so complex.

    Glad you have so much work, but sorry about the gas prices. They just love sneaking them up or down as they please, it seems to me. I think they will continue to creep it higher this summer.

    I'm going to try those fish tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My facebook story is much the same but I have resisted playing Farm, at least so far. It is nice to connect with friends and family from far and near!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?