Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Evening

I was going to post something this morning, but like most of you who blog...couldn't figure out what I wanted to say so left it for a time....its been a warm day, in the high 90s, and at 6:30 this evening, still almost 95 outside yet....phew...summer has finally come...as it cools, down, we will be watering the garden and enjoying the cool of the evening.

Yesterday, we got a call in the afternoon, and had 3 jobs to do....another 100 mile trip....and this morning, Alan realized he had left a bucket at one of the houses so we took a little trip again to retrieve it. Afterwards, he surprised me with a trip to Rubios....I ordered the Fish Taco Especial, which has avocado,Jack and Cheddar cheese, and limes with black beans.....my little fish tacos pale in comparison......what a treat! If you ever get to Southern California, please try them..you won't be disappointed...Alan ordered the shrimp tacos which looked just as good...


If you've read my blog for any time, you know I am a fan of the Hillybilly housewife and would like to again encourage you to sign up for her newsletter. With the House vote on the cap and trade yesterday....if this goes through we are all going to be in for very high bills and higher taxes..all the more reason to be frugal...like our country needs this right now, right? Its with the pretext that it will help the environment but in reality, I think its just for higher taxes. We are seriously thinking about going solar as soon as possible...now you can rent the solar panels in many states with free installation.
I sometimes entertain the idea that the environmentalists want us to go back to the 1800s with no electricity, cars or any modern conveniences.....I think that is fine if you want to get off the grid but not be forced to...I kinda like the computer and internet.....call me crazy.


After posting yesterday about the temple and the ark....I went again into the scripture and found the Revelation quote a commenter spoke about....it is true about the ark in Heaven as the scripture plainly states......however, there will be a temple built, as it plainly states in 2 Thessalonians (2:4), Mark(13:14) and Matthew( 24:15)
"But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:" (Mark 13:14, KJV)
There is a very good discussion on this subject at the website, Prophezine
as far as the ark....it remains to be seen what the Ethopian church have been guarding for 2,000 years..it will be interesting!

4 comments:

  1. There's so many mysteries associated with Ethiopia, it sure had an incredible culture at one time.

    I'd love to see states cut out the "nonsense" spending they do. Then they wouldn't need to raise taxes. In fact, I'd love it if governors would appoint panels of accountants and detectives to ferret out waste, and they could do this free for a small cut (which would be big money) of the money found to be spent unwisely. Groceries and other big businesses often use these services and give the "finders" a cut. No one wants to see cuts to worthy programs but there is just so much silliness going on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited in laws in Rancho Cucamonga In the early eighties, we visited a Rubio's, the food was great.

    Time flies, that was better than twenty five years ago, darn, now I feel old;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you carefully read Dan 11:31, Dan 12:11, Matt 24:15, Mk13:14, and note that the subject is the Abomination, not the temple. It is the abomination that stands where it ought not, Matt 24, IN the holy place.
    The prophecy has nothing to do with the temple placement, the prophecy deals with the abomination which causes desolation, the abominator, satan himself, the son of perdition, standing in the temple, claiming to be GOD. Sadly, people are going to believe him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind being off grid if I had enough money to get solar panels. Cause like you, I like my electricity and internet too much to do without.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?