Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cora sent me this survey....its supposed to be emailed but I decided I'd rather publish it here and then you can choose to go on with it or not....
we've been swamped with work lately...June is going to be a good month. Now if they pay timely, we will be ok.


1. What time did you get up this morning? - 6:00...heard our oldest going off to work
2. Diamonds or pearls? - Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Pirates of the Caribbean..I......we usually wait until it comes out on DVD.

4. What is your favorite TV show? right now, Glen Beck
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee and maybe toast or a muffin
6. What is your middle name? - Rae

7. What food do you dislike? - shellfish of any kind, I am allergic..its getting worse too..even the smell of shrimp cooking makes me sick....sigh.....
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? -I don't really have one

9. What kind of car do you drive? - Honda Accord
10. Favorite sandwich? - a IN and OUT burger

11. What characteristic do you despise? arrogance and narcissism

12. Favorite item of clothing? - soft jeans and a T shirt or sweatshirt

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? -London and see some plays, take some day trips
14. Favorite brand of clothing? - don't have one, I'm not into brands.
15. Where would you retire to? - in the country somewhere with lots of space..too many years in a condo....

16. What was your most memorable birthday? the last one when my mom was alive and..we went out to the mall and had lunch...

17. Favorite sport to watch? - Olympic weigh lifting, and Winter Olympic skiing
18. When is your birthday? - Febuary 24
21. Are you a morning person or night person? Morning

22. What is your shoe size? 8

23. Pets ? 2 cats

24. Any new and exciting news you 'd like to share with us? -no, but I'd like some good news

25. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher and a archeologist.
26. How are you today? - Ok, a little overwhelmed, we've been really busy.

27. What is your favorite candy? Mike and Ike fruit chews

28. What is your favorite flower? Yellow roses

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? - 4th of July

31.. What are you listening to right now? My son whistling and his Mexican music
32. What was the last thing you ate? - MacDonalds big breakfast with sausage and a latte

33. Do you wish on stars? - no, but I love to find constellations.

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? - green
35. How is the weather right now? cool and overcast
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? a property manager about a job..which we had to turn down as we are just too busy to do handyman work.

37. Favorite soft drink? - Coke

38. Favorite restaurant? - The Olive Garden

39. Real hair color? - Under my color, silver white

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? - my Tiny Tears doll

41. Summer or winter? - Winter

42. Hugs or kisses - Nothing like a hug!

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? - Vanilla

44. Coffee or tea? Coffee with cream

47. What is under your bed? - boxes of linens, no room! and a box of photos

48. What did you do last night? - we watched High Anxiety, funny!

49. What are you afraid of? - losing our house and as I am getting older, heights.

50. Salty or sweet? - Sweet!

51. How many keys on your key ring? 5

52. How many years at your current job? I am about out of being a At Home Mom and now am helping run our business...probably 2 years at that....

53. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

54. How many towns have you lived in? 5

55. Do you make friends easily? - no, I am rather shy but when you are my friend, you are always my friend....

If you'd like to do the same survey, just copy and paste.......!

2 comments:

  1. This was great, Dani! You are a very interesting person... I love finding out things about my blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, Dani! I feel I know you just a little bit better now!

    and I loved the graduation pictures. I bet you were a proud, strutting Mom there!!!

    Cora

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?