Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day, Sept. 1

Quiet day here...Donny has been moving stuff out to the dog rescue trailer...he's going to be moving out there for a few months......he has mixed feelings of course, always hard to leave home but he's only about 10 minutes away and can come home any time he wants to....its a good start at independence...he got his raise too and he is saving most of what he makes for the future.
We sprayed outside heavily for the ants and so far haven't seen any in the house today...
I made several salads and we are grilling hot dogs for the holiday...
*************************************************************************************
I decorated the blog a little for the fall, what do you think? Its getting cooler at night here but still warm enough during the day for the AC...from what I've read this winter will be a cold one.

Tomorrow I will be posting some lovely photos that were sent to me by email...kinda special so please be sure to check back...

Little Benji was adopted right away for those who were wondering...how could anyone resist?

2 comments:

  1. Like the autumn decoration but here it feels like still summer! Glad the invasion of the ants seems to have ended - very exciting for your son to begin his independence. Bless y'all - I'm pooped and heading to bed - self employed people still have plenty of Labor on labor day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for Donny, but I know it must be a little sad for you...
    I'm happy to hear Benji is in a new home- he was such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?