Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday Funny


How many dogs does it take to change a lightbulb?

Dauchshund: "You know I can't reach that darned lamp!"

Golden Retriever: "The day is young, the sun is out, and you're worried about a silly
light bulb?"

Cocker Spaniel: "Why change it? I can pee on the carpet in the dark."

Greyhound: "It doesn't move, so who cares?"

Old English Sheepdog" " light bulb?light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?!"

Rottweiler: "Go Ahead! Make me"

Lab: "Oh, me, me!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?

Pointer: "I see it, there it is, right there..."

Australian Shepherd:" Put all the light bulbs in a little circle.."

Border Collie: Just one. And I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code. "

Toy Poodle:" I'll just blow in the Border collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry."

Malamute:" Let the Border collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy."

Shi-tzu: "Puh-leeze, dah-ling. Let the servants. . . ."

Hound Dog:" ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ "

Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco bulb...


**************************************************************************************


Dog property laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.

2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.

7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.

8. If I saw it first, it's mine.

9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

10. If it's broken, it's yours.
************************************************************************************
I have installed a little subscriber on the left side..and a follower list (why do they call it follower?) so if you are so moved, you can sign up...if not, that's ok too...

6 comments:

  1. LOL ~ I wanted to see what the Chiauaua would say!

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a good laugh. Have a blessed day.

    Wanita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added the chihuahua for you, Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was just too good! I need that today! Wonder what Buster would have to say about it all????

    Cora

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?