Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday Pet of the Week


This is Prima, a cute little girl who would make a great companion dog...she weighs about 9 lbs., is calm and loves to snuggle under the covers.....she is loyal and protective of her owner.
Care2 is having a contest for the best animal shelter...the winning shelter gets $10,000 ! plus they are giving away 1,000 gifts to various shelters...please vote for
the Sun City K9 Dog shelter, I have put a link on the side...no obligation on your part but that money would really help the shelter build some new warm kennels this winter..

3 comments:

  1. Oh, no, I am in love again. Prima is precious. I hope she gets someone to love her very soon!

    I'll click the link and vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - she ought to be snapped right up - dainty, sweet and just the right size. Prima is a real princess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have 20 dogs by now if I lived close...I love them all and I believe that all DOGS and Cats should have a loving home.
    Nancy
    Hugginshaven.com

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?