Thursday, September 4, 2008

Look What I Got!

I was talking about raggedy runners in one of my crafting groups and Nancy volunteered to make me several...aren't these great? I just love them and its so nice to have something new for the fall....she said she'd be happy to make more if anyone was interested...her prices are very reasonable too for all the the work this takes. You can contact her through her blog or her ez shoppe store where she has other great handmade items...she makes the best tags and with the holiday around the corner, tags would be great for Christmas cards...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Dani...You do take some really nice pictures and love the candle burning too. I have been very busy making tons of Market Bags to get ready for the big sale on 27th. I will be taking some pictures in the next few days and will post them in my blog. I am also making a bunch of cute little pincushions and stuffed some with sawdust and some with sand. My kitchen smells yummy from primming them.
    Glad you liked your raggedy runners and candle mats. They are a lot more work that I imagined. Lot of cutting all around to get the raggy affect too.
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!!!!! Nancy always does such wonderful work and is so giving and gracious!!!!! LOVE it!

    Cora

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?