Friday, April 4, 2008



Another week gone by...hard to believe....been a good week though....we did quite a few jobs this week and got several checks from past work too.....
Not a long post today.....I want to finish cleaning ceiling fans, start on an apron, answer the phone for locksmith calls, and wash floors today.....maybe make some cookies too..plus do my bible study, and take a walk. Spending way too much time on the computer and neglecting other more productive things. I am on a mission to get all the dust out of our house, impossible probably but I am going to try. Think it will make a big difference on how we are all feeling with our sniffles and congestion.
Matt didn't have any problems about the missing homework packet..they just gave him another one....we tracked it down and realized he had left it in a foreclosed house he and Alan had re keyed.....Charter schools are so laid back and relaxed...they don't have to worry so much about discipline and can focus on actual learning. Its great. Our boys have been to several charter schools and its always the same.
The teachers seem less stressed. Everyone smiles. At least that has been our experience.
well, off to do some actual work! If I get the apron finished, I'll post a photo if Under Dog isn't too busy....he's my photographer.....

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment under your curio cabinet post as well...so great to "meet" you!! Looking forward to a future friendship! I am so enjoying this blogging world!!
    Take care
    Marion
    Nova Scotia

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?