Monday, October 25, 2010

Ornaments and Political Ads


I finished the redwork ornaments and have them listed in Sweet Home Stitchery...


the pattern is again from Primitive Stitches......once Halloween is over..everyone goes right to Christmas..so I've got my little stitchery shop loaded with tags, candle mats, some towels and now these ornaments. I'm also working on some surprises..and they are NOT primitive...but vintage patterns from the 1940s...think you will like them,,totally different......

I'm also going to start working on over 100 year patterns that I found......calling them the 1886 collection...they will be framed and also pillows....the pillows will have reproduction 1886 fabric as well as needlework....I'll probably be listing these in early 2011...going to kick it up a notch.......



Are you as tired of political ads as I am? 
I feel like this little boy when a political ad appears!


2 comments:

  1. I love the ornaments, and I agree with you completely about political ads!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN sistuh! I am so sick of the mean spirited ads and the half truths they are all saying about each other. Candidates: don't tell me that your opponent is a no good crook.Tell me what YOU are going to do to fix the messes we are in now! Then I'll decide for myself who is the lesser crook to vote for! Sheesh!!oops sorry...I get carried away ;)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?