Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday Dog of the Week.....Meet Boone

Some of the dogs are fostered out and Boone is one of them....that is the foster mom's little girl hugging him. He is a cocker mix but the foster mom says he acts like a lab...very sweet to everyone and loves children. He is also good with cats and other dogs.....he is young around a year old, is housebroken and has all his shots...he's make a wonderful pet for a family. He mainly stays outside but does sleep inside at night....
Donny has been really working on their web page and is adding YouTube videos of the different dogs. So far they are rather short time wise but he's still working on them. I think this is very unique and am proud of his accomplishment. He is working on sound also.

Still am having allergy problems, very congested...it's so windy here today......the beans are almost all up and we can see signs that the corn will soon follow.....

Alan has been busy so we couldn't go to our local tea party.......I hope you got to go to yours......neither of us thought much of President Obamas speech last night, nothing new...sounds like he is still campaigning...he does good campaign speeches as long as his prompter is working. The below video is hard hitting and thought provoking....

1 comment:

  1. The youtube videos of the pets is a really great idea! If the shelter is hard to get to, ask him to make a video giving directions, too...

    Boone sure is a cute dog.

    I enjoyed the video you posted. I don't usually watch political videos, being very laid back, but I watched this one and the other one with the same gentleman in it. Illegal immigration certainly hits home with me -- I can't teach in the U.S.A. at a public school in my city because I don't speak Spanish fluently, and because I am not what they term "bicultural" --and yet less than 1/3 of the students actually speak ANY Spanish and of them -- I would doubt many are here legally! It's a mindtrip!!!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?