Friday, April 24, 2009

Freaky Friday?

I try to keep this blog interesting and usually post about something different every day..I have so many interests.......one of them is architecture...I've always loved houses and buildings....when I was little, my folks bought me a set of American Brick building blocks and I would spend hours designing little houses....anyway, I was sent some wonderful photos of some very unusual and unique buildings.....there are many so I will post the American and Canada ones today. Next Friday, the European and Asian ones......
This is the basket building in Ohio.....
The Kansas City Public Library

Habitat 67, Montreal, Canada
Ripley's Building, in Ontario, Canada

Wonderworks, in Orlando, Florida
Aren't these wonderful and imaginative? How creative mankind can be! I hope one day to visit some of these....love to go in the library.......love to see what they look like inside!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I saw these once before Dani and I don't think I could live somewhere like that...could you? It reminds me of that show on HGTV called "Whats with That House" It has some really different houses too...Have you ever watched that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they REAL???!!! I can't quite believe my eyes! Very unusual, to say the least! I would really like to tour them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the basket one! Just too cool!!!!

    Cora

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a Wonderworks buildingjust like that one not too far from here, Dani- it's in Pigeon Forge, TN- they also have a Ripleys nearby. (Big tourist destination.)
    The basket one is really wild!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?