Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kay sent me a link to another Susan Boyle song she recorded for a charity in 1999
its "Cry Me a River"
It just goes to show you, its never too late to follow your dream.....I'd love to have one of her CDs , wouldn't you? I hope she just stays as she is, and no make overs like the Hollywood types would like...its part of her charm.

Larry King had her on his show too...I think we are going to be seeing and hearing alot more from her...I am praying she will be very successful.
From what I can find out, she is a church volunteer and stayed home with her ailing mother until the older lady passed away...a good daughter...now its her time to shine...God bless you, Susan!

2 comments:

  1. Dani - isn't it wonderful people keep finding more gems from this British jewel? She does seem to be a good and very real person - Piers Morgan asked her to come to dinner in London with him and without missing a beat she said YES - don't miss an adventure at any age but with a late start best jump at the brass ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love her! I cried when I first saw her on the talent show!And that was before she started singing! Such a real talent! Blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?