Thursday, July 31, 2008

I found this on Etsy and and couldn't believe how unique and lovely this is...this is a quilt! yes, a quilt....I am just starting to quilt a little, and so admire this....isn't it great? and the price is not bad, considering all the hours of work done on it....the artist has several more in her etsy shop so I couldn't leave you hanging, here is her link...The Quilted Cottage
************************************************************************************

I was listening this morning to the Bible reading when Boots decided to join me..he's our kitty who is ill with kidney failure....he still enjoys life and is doing well...we are taking it day by day. He likes to be right where I am most days...
guess I should have closed the closet door, that's all shipping materials...

4 comments:

  1. that quilt is amazing! i can't believe how detailed it is, must have taken forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilting is very time consuming. It certainly is a unique quilt -- and considering the skill needed, worth the price. Thanks for showing it on your website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the odd ball - quilt is interesting - I love the picture of Boots - we have a beloved rat terrier who is facing a drastically shortened life due to congestive heart failure - I can refuse her nothing now - so Boots - you lay wherever you like - a little scripture might help! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an amazing quilt!
    Boots has such a sweet face... I just want to wrap him up and give him a big squeeze.
    Give him a hug for me, Dani!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?