Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday Pet of the Week

This is Boomer, and Tiger.....their owner became very ill and could no longer take care of them...they are pure bred poodles and very sweet dogs...poodles make great pets, intelligent and loyal.....the owner had only good things to say about them and was so sad to give them up..they've found a safe haven at the Sun City k-9 Dog Rescue but need their forever home, they can be adopted separately. Poodles are good dogs for people with allergies as they don't shed but do have to be groomed on a regular basis.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, why do you torture me so? I think I need a dog plantation. All these dogs are precious!

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lea - I fear it would be a divorce situation - DH loves animals and insists we "take proper care of them" so cannot have one single more fur face around here! But OHHHH those are precious dogs - indeed poodles are amazing intelligent, clean and sad to say - very sensitive so I'm sorry they are going through a dislocation. Hurry someone - take them both home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww... what little sweeties.
    I heard about the quake- glad you're ok, Dani! I would be scared to death!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?