Monday, February 9, 2009

Rainy Monday


Photobucket


more rain skies today, good for us! our tomatoes and other veggies look very happy.

I've decided not to dwell on politics this week...if we look towards man to fix all the problems, and not God...we are bound to be disappointed. We were watching a new show and a reporter I was not very familiar with Glenn Beck....We were both very impressed with him, plain spoken and down to earth....one thing he mentioned that on D day in WWII, President Franklin Roosevelt asked the nation to pray with him on the radio and had a over 6 minute prayer...you can hear and listen to it here while the bombs were flying, our people were praying......I wish we had that spirit in our President today, don't you? On Glenn Becks site, there are videos you can hear (got to go through a commercial unfortunately, but its worth it) and yes, he really loves our Lord too.....he professed Jesus on the show and is very passionate.
.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><((((º>
I don't often promote artists on this blog but once in a great while, there is someone I think needs a little mention....I ran across this lady's work and I think its wonderful.....Her blog is
Bay Ray's Child and she creates the most wonderful art dolls...she has one on Ebay right now that I would dearly love.......



Her workmanship is extraordinary, don't you think? I've made dolls and know the work involved.
.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><((((º>
and speaking of prayer...would you please pray for us? we have alot of bills due this week and no one has paid us for the work we've done in several weeks.
also the following need our prayers...
Cora, Hidden Riches from Secret Places for continued recovery from cancer surgery
Jase,& his family, Farmhouse Blessings for a very scary heart condition.
Kay and Joseph, ....Mused News Joseph has health problems also...and financial help.

Ephesians 6:18"praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints."

3 comments:

  1. What a timely and encouraging post ... The importance of prayer and the lack of it when it could really help has been on my mind a lot this past week. Will certainly pray for you and all those you mentioned, and check out their blogs as well as Bay Ray's Child's blog after work. (It's lunch hour now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not yet watched Glen Beck, but my husband watched him earlier this week, and was very impressed with him!

    Thank you for sharing the link to President Roosevelt's prayer. It was very stirring. As I listened to it, I could picture families across the nation, huddled around their radios, listening to every word spoken, even the children realizing the importance of what was being said, heads bowed together. Our nation has come so far from that place. :-(

    That is a darling doll, indeed!

    I have been praying for Cora, for Lea's family (Jase), and for Kay & her husband. I will add your needs to my prayers to present to our Father, in whom all our needs are met.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bunny! She is quite talented...
    I will keep those you mentioned in my prayers Dani, as well as you, too- I always do!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?