Friday, February 6, 2009

Pull up a chair and have a seat....just got back from taking our son to his geometry class...he goes 3 times a week and does the rest of his classes at home. He will graduate this June and since he's been going to this independent study school, has gotten a 3.0 grade point average. We got a email about graduation ceremonies and when to sign up.......can hardly believe my baby is all grown up...seemed like last week I was walking him to his first kindergarden class..this will be a big year for him...graduating, getting his drivers license and studying for his locksmith license. He's decided to follow in his dad's footsteps at least at this point....Alan can sure use the help...I go with him on jobs and try to help, but am not very mechanically inclined...it takes me a good 20 minutes to put a lock back on and lots of times, I get frustrated. Its not my thing but I do try. I am proud of myself as I can take the locks off for him to re key just fine...its replacing them that is the problem.

A person asked where I get the graphics like the ones above.....I get them free through a talented blogger...Penniwig's I have lots of links on my other blog for free graphics, vintage photos, free craft patterns, etc. just check over there....DaniV1951's Newsletter
I keep adding to the list also when when I find new ones...and there are always new ones.....

1 comment:

  1. How neat that your son wants to work with Alan -quite a compliment to their relationship. Years pass really quickly - I'm noticing I get upset with "new" stuff breaking or wearing out - when I check on how long I've had it - oh just 10 or 15 years!!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?