Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cold!




We woke up to freezing temperatures early this morning, it was 25 degrees...very cold for us...we knew it was going to be a cold night so covered our little veggie starts....so hopefully they will survive......the mountains are covered with snow again and are so beautiful.....Alan is off at a job but he took my camera so will get some photos.....
Matt is in the kitchen making pancakes...they smell good so this will be a short post.....just wanted to share that the HillyBilly Housewife has a new newsletter out...here is the link...HillyBilly Housewife blog there are some good recipes there, pea soup and also some good salad recipes..if you haven't signed up to get the newsletter, please consider it..its free and a good thing!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your cold weather, oooo how I hate cold weather! We actually had a warm day here today so that was nice. I just wanted to stop by and say hi, your my first follower and my first comment, it made me feel good to see I finally had a comment so Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check that out- you know how I am about recipes!!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?