Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday Dog of the Week

This is little Jeremy....he is a golden retriever mix and was turned in by a good Samaritan who found him wandering the streets along with his brother Stevie, evidently they were dumped.
Darling sweet puppies who really need to be in their forever homes. Thank the Lord, they found their way to the Sun City rescue where they are safe and secure until their new family comes for them. What with cars, and coyotes, they would not have survived long.
You can read more about these cute guys or any of their friends on the SunCity K-9 rescue site...the link is on the left.

3 comments:

  1. It's a good thing I'm not living close to you, Dani! I would scoop up both of those little sweethearts in a second! I just can't believe people dump dogs like this. I'm out in the country, so we see it all the time, too! Just breaks my heart! I hope someone comes along soon for these two!

    Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just look at those faces! How could anyone dump them? So glad you are trying to find homes for them. Blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling they won't be homeless for long.

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?