Saturday, January 24, 2009

My regular readers may notice I am not posting much...taking a break until after the 12th but I am posting on my other blog..http://dani-chinalakenews.blogspot.com/ so head on over there.!....

I have gotten several comments about the banner photo...this was taken at a foreclosed house (which has since been bought by a famous writer)...what a view, huh? This is looking towards the San Jacinto mountains, overlooking the city of Murrieta, Ca..on the other side of the San Jacintos, is Palm Springs and the low desert.
Just In********
I just posted one of my famous road trips on my crafting blog...found a good cutter quilt!

3 comments:

  1. breaks are OK -nice picture on your banner - see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break... I will vistin Chinalake. blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a GORGEOUS picture on your banner!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?