Saturday, January 17, 2009



I know many of you are snowed in with very cold temperatures outside today....so thought I'd post some nice photos of flowers I took this last week....these are just plain flowers but are cheerful. Its very warm here, in the 80s for the last few days....we noticed our nectarine tree is starting to bud thinking its spring...hope we don't get a cold snap which very well may happen.

We've been looking for a boysenberry plant to add to the one we planted last year..the other one is spreading but as its a big area thought a second one might be a good idea. But haven't been able to find one yet. I found a red raspberry but didn't want to mix them...they would probably cross pollinate.

We haven't gotten any locksmith calls yet so far and will probably just do some work around the house today. Lots of leaves and debris outside to clean up after the winds we had last week.


Photobucket

The One World Blogger giveaway will start on the 19th so please check back as I will be giving away 14 counted cross stitch patterns.....14! and if that doesn't float your boat, there are hundreds of other giveaways at the same time. During this week of giveaways, I won't be posting as much to keep the space open but will have the Wednesday Dog of the Week as usual.

3 comments:

  1. Dani,
    Thankyou for posting the flowers,and specially for the picture of the bird of paradise, when I was a kid my father had those in our yard I love them.I know spring is right around the corner but it seems like that corner is never gonna come here to the northeast.
    Have a Blessed weekend
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lot warmer in Sun City - I know as had lived in Scottsdale for 10 years. We now live in Missouri and we are expecting a snow storm today!

    If you enjoy cross stitching, I would be honored if you visited my website at: http://www.joyfulexpressions.us
    Nearly every design features a Bible verse. There is a new free design that has blessed many called "His Name is Jesus".

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?