Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday Dog of the Week

I'd like you to meet Angel Baby....her owner could no longer take care of her...she's been groomed and pampered her whole life, is a lap indoor dog. Very sweet, is good with other dogs and tolerates cats. She likes older children and adults.
Those of you coming from the One World blog..every Wednesday I post a rescued dog from the Sun City K-9 Dog rescue where my son works full time. The rescue is the only no kill center in the Menifee valley. To find out more and see Angel Baby's friends, just click on the previous link.
They also take donations through Paypal. All donation are tax deductible and go towards food, vet bills, and dog care. If you could, please vote for the rescue on the link at the left hand side at the top of the blog.....no obligation on your part but every vote counts towards cash rewards for the rescue.
The rescue was started by a remarkable woman, Elizabeth Mardin who is now almost 90 years old..you can read about her story on the dog rescue site.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Angel is a beautiful dog, I pray she gets a wonderful home soon. Can you also post her on craigs list in your California area? I don't know if that is possible.
    You also have an awesome giveaway on your One World, One Heart post! If I could do counted cross-stitch I would be crossing my fingers to win for sure! But, I have alot of books I also need to list on etsy myself. I just never learned to do it and your own embroidery is awesome anyway! You are lucky that you can do both!
    I can't believe how cool your son's bike is. I bet everyone wants to ride with him.

    Also, your flowers are certainly not plain as you indicated. They are beautiful. You can grow things in California, we sure can't in Alabama as it gets to hot in the summer. Of course, we have been in the cold snap this week, but to warm up again next week.

    I so enjoy coming to visit your blog, your devotion to the rescue animals is awesome! Your kindness every week is done and you don't even know it!
    Dani, You are so very special, I am so happy to call you my Glad Tidings sister.
    Smiles, cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Angel Baby finds a loving home soon. Have a wonderful weekend, blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dani,
    Venho te desejar um lindo final de semana, com muitas alegrias.
    Blessings,

    Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dani,

    I'm so very thrilled that I won your OWOH giveaway. I cross stitch all the time and certainly will enjoy the 14 charts I'll be receiving from you.

    Loved seeing all the scenery photos on your blog. You live in a very pretty area of our country.

    I got my cat from a shelter a few years ago. There are so many animals that people just discard. How very sad.

    Thank you again & I'll be sure to visit your blog again.

    Barb in TX

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?