Thursday, May 1, 2008

May 1st

I remember as a little girl, we made paper holders and put May flowers on neighbors doors...such a nice tradition...now it seems its a day for protests instead...how times have changed and not for the better....
well....my sister in law, Diana always sends me such nice stories, and photos...I have shared some in the past...she sent me this lovely lovely photo of a very rare flower only grown in Thailand and protected by that government....it is so rare and seldom seen by anyone outside of that country...

The Parrot Flower






Wow, who but God could make this?

7 comments:

  1. Hi my friend EaglesWings,
    " Nenhum caminho é longo demais, quando um amigo nos acompanha ".
    Hugs
    Solange - São Paulo - Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just the neatest things I've ever seen! So pretty... You're right- God's handiwork!
    Have a great day, Dani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!!! They are just beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen this before! I wonder if we have them here????? Thanks for sharing the pictures! Cora

    ReplyDelete
  4. aOh Dani ~ I see it! I see the parrot! It is so amazingly delicate & lovely. God is so creative!

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never have I seen such an interesting flower!! I'm truly amazed. Thanks for sharing and showing us something BRAND NEW! Well; brand new to most of us I'm sure!!
    I love your insights!!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I would love to have one of those! It is truly amazing the treasures God has given us and most people never see them as blessings. Hugs, RoseMarie

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?