Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Double Pets of the Week!

This is Teenie, our first pet of the week....he is a tiny Chihuaua , only about 5 lbs and a darling little guy....about a year old and found abandoned. Sweet, and good natured, he would be perfect for single person. a family with older children or a senior...he is in good health, and ready for his forever home...
our second pet this week is Ben,



Ben is a doberman mix..again, rather shy and sweet, his family moved and couldn't take him with them, he is under two years old, likes people but takes a little while to warm up as he's timid....he needs a person who are gentle and quiet to gain his trust...leaving his first family was hard on him. He will give back far more in love and faithfulness to the right person.
You will find both Teenie and Ben at the Sun City K-9 Dog rescue.

Our weather is warming up and is nice today..the sun is out and I am planning on doing a lot of gardening today, plus work on my embroidery....also going to make some zucchini bread..the recipe is on Cora's blog, Hidden Riches in Secret Places, of course, our version will be sugar free...
Alan got several calls so he is out early working......
Tomorrow preview----- Blueberry Walnut Muffins...sugar free and delicious!

5 comments:

  1. Dani, if we were even remotely close to your location, Teeny would home with me this afternoon! What a darling! But the look on Ben's face makes me want to bring him home to!

    Can't wait for that recipe! It really sounds good. I just love how you cook all these special things to care for your husband and keep him healthy.

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know..Teenie is one sweet little dog..the kind you could put in a tote and take anywhere..Ben would be the backyard playmate...I wish I could take one of these guys home myself, but I think our cats would have some thing to say about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben would be great with Buster, wouldn't he???? I'm sure Buster would show him the ropes here and they would be so happy together!!!! Poor guy! I just love that little Teeny, too! I just hope they find good homes soon!!!!!

    Cora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can barely stand to look at photos like that, as it makes me want to rush there and bring them home and love them back to a feeling of security....but I can't. Poor little dears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the dogs find good homes. They are so cute. We also cooled off down here and had quite a bit of rain over the weekend. Now its warming up. Your recipes sound good.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?