Saturday, May 3, 2008

Other interesting photos

Alan took photos of our new patio cover but hasn't put them on my computer yet so that will have to wait....but my dear friend and sister in Christ, Kay, sent me some interesting photos made from fruits and vegetables...these are quite intriguing and thought I would share them.
Yesterday was such a nice day, mild and sunny...we planted a apple and a peach tree. I think we are done with trees..they are both loaded with fruit and hopefully we will get a few off them later this year...the apple is one we hadn't heard of before..its a Beverly Hills apple and developed for this part of the country...the peach tree wasn't marked but the nursery says its a free stone and sweet..

To the photos! Just click on them to see more detail...












2 comments:

  1. How FUN! Pictures we truly could just "eat up". I'm such a non crafty person - maybe I admire inordinately those with craft skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos you always have to share Dani, thanks so vey much for sharing all your neat finds!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?