Friday, July 9, 2010



Just a short note today..we got word the rest of our household furniture and items are coming this afternoon....plus we ordered a new deep freeze to replace the one that was ruined in the fire...it will be coming also...we are going to put the freezer on our covered patio until the garage is done....
The casserole was delicious.....very good indeed so hope you will try it...just be sure to drain the zucchini well!
I am so looking forward to getting the rest of my embroidery and craft things....can't wait to start some redwork!

3 comments:

  1. It sure is good to be home isn't it Dani..I can't wait until I have a place to call HOME. Glad to see you are back. Hop over to my blog and enter the grocery card give away ...it ends tomorrow the 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are back home. The picture at the top of your blog could be in our backyard.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to read that normalcy is returning to your daily life. Your header picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?