Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Home Again!!!!!!

We got back home this last weekend.....so good to sleep in your own bed.....got our internet up and running today....hope to be blogging and visit other bloggers very soon.....thanks for all the kind comments during the ordeal. We have lots of boxes go to through as everything was all packed up, cleaned and ozoned.....this is as bad as moving! maybe worse but I am thankful...the garage still has to be repaired but the house is just about finished...new smoke detectors were installed today..and the worker came to get the floor in the laundry room tiled......our laundry room leads out into the garage so it got the worst of the smoke and heat....it was entirely repainted, including the cabinets...with a new floor it will be nice...
I do have photos which I will share soon....thanks for all the kind words and prayers......

7 comments:

  1. So very glad to hear that you made it home!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful to hear from you - oh dear Dani - what an ordeal yet always we are grateful none of you were injured. Looking forward to updates and blogs - but first - deep breath and one thing at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to hear from you Dani and I'm glad you are finally home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are home! We've missed you, girl! I'm sure you're lovin to be back in your own little nest - AND you got some touching up done in your house! That's always good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! So happy to hear you are in your home again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad y'all are finally home! I look forward to seeing pictures of the repairs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ditto all the above remarks! Home feels so good! I also am back home after 10 days away from the computer and my hubby left our computer webcams on so we could see the cats but they must have slept in another place. We could see the fish swimming around in their tank.. At least we knew the house was still there but I thought of you so often.
    Smiles, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?