Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday

sorry I haven't posted in a day or so...been busy transferring all my embroidery transfers, craft patterns and such over into Bonanzle from Etsy..as I have over 100, its taking time....I am slowly turning the other blog over too.......its a work in progress...

meanwhile, life around the homestead goes on.....our upside down tomatoes are doing really well....no bugs or disease at all and they are growing like crazy......a friend came over to look at them..he grows tomatoes in pots every year and sells them..he usually has over 200 plants..he was interested in this upside down technique but wondered where he'd hang 200 plants!

My brother called...he is getting a big promotion and getting transferred to Hawaii! poor guy..not!
He said he can't wipe the smile off his face.....he works for Lockheed Martin....

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your brother. Will he perhaps need an assistant? I can be packed in 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been busy. I`m moving most of my Etsy Shop, putting most of it in another blog.

    Congratulations to your brother, that`s a great move.

    Glad to hear your tomatoes are thriving. Still too cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could live with Hawaii, lol!!! Glad to hear the tomatoes are doing so well, I may have to try that next year:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy for your brother. One of my projects is a business trip to Hawaii. So far no luck, but I'm keeping at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your poor brother! What an awful place to move to, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of Bonanzle, Dani... how is it different from ETSY?
    Your brother is one lucky ducky!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?