Saturday, April 17, 2010

No, I didn't embroider this one....this is taken from the Olde-Time Stitchin site..she is having a sale and all her candle mat patterns are only..50 cents plus she sends you a free set of tag patterns to boot.......I ordered several........they are sent email so you get them right away too....
on a more serious note, Yesu Garden, our dear Amrita had a scare...there was a fire on the property....natural or man made, no one knows...plus their electricity keeps going out and its very hot there now as they are in their summer (India)...its over 110 most days (I can relate) and with no power, no fans or AC....sounds like they need to get their own generator......please pray for her and the work they are doing in a dark world.......if you want to read more..just click
HERE...from what I can see, we can donate to their ministry through Western Union.....wish I was in a better financial state or I would definitely get them a generator.....for those times when the power goes out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?